29 June 2009

Here we are.....engagements




So here are the photos that we decided on... On Sunday after Church we took our photos for our invitations. At first we were not going to have photos since Micah was going to come right before the wedding, but since he came as early as he did we had the opportunity to take some photos. Maiki was the photographer and we decided on these three. I chose one that he didn't like. He chose one that I didn't like and we were both just okay with the third one. Anyways this is what we got. I was okay with using the photo that I have at the top if we needed to but Micah wanted photos that he knew was being taken for this exact purpose....rather than photos of us as we just goof around. Let me know what you think?

1 comment:

rodlyn said...

I love the top one! Its cute and you both are Happy!!!! Das my choice