05 March 2010

Our First Valentines as Husband and Wife




So Valentines Day was a whole day event. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner made for me with all the trimmings. We ate good that day thanks to Micah. Sorry I have only a photo of dinner since the presentation of it was extra special, but everything was ono.

Actually it started the night before with Chocolate cookies that he brought from work and a dozen red roses. Breakfast, if I remember correctly was eggs, bacon and potatoes. Lunch was buttered crab and peas on rice, and dinner was lamb chops with a raspberry maraschino cherry glaze thing , salmon, real mashed potatoes, and vegetables. Of course we had sparkling cider.

Valentines day was spent in our new place. It was basically our first day there. We had moved all my stuff the whole day before and got everything out of my apartment except one couch and odds and ends, which I did later. Either way Valentines day was great. Delicious food in our new home and being with my husband. Im sure Micah enjoyed Valentines as much as I did.

No comments: