02 December 2021

Three Years and I am back

 Aloha All,

I know, it's been over three years.  I think that anyone reading this might think, why is she trying to start this up again?  

Yes, on average I am probably wrtiting on here every couple years or so and I think most of my family and friend have not kept up on their blogs either.  Well I am going to try this out again.  I am hoping that with starting this up again, I will be able to improve with my writing and it will somehow benefit how I run my new business.

Wait a minute.  Did you hear that? Yep, so I started a business and I need your help.  Well I just need you to get the word out to your small business owner friends that may need some admin help with their business.  That's all.  It has  been a few months but I am still trying to get the word out to business owners.  I do all the work myself and I do it virtually.  

Tell your business owner friends to check out https://teevavirtualservices.com .  Well that is it for now, just letting you know I am here and I am doing something new.  Hope all of you are safe and well amidst all that has been going on these past two year.  Take Care and God Bless. 

No comments: