02 January 2022

Happy 2022

I am unsure who has been in the blogspot world as of late, but as I look at my list on the side, I see only one of my cousins that continues on.  The most recent after my cousin's post a week ago has been over 6 years ago.  

Unsure, if this will even reach anyone, I posted a link on my IG account, hoping that someone will visit and see more of what's been going on in our life here in Nanakuli.  

I seem to average 2 posts every other year, but the fact that I have become a bit more active with Social Media and just the online life in general.  I am hoping for the best.

There has been alot that has happened this past year that I may share about, but for the most part I will try to be as current as possible.  

I hope all of you had a great New Year and I am looking forward to all that is in store for 2022.  We wish you the best.  Let me know if you are here, reading this.  Thanks.



No comments: