18 August 2022

How do you plan your year?



 Every year, I contemplate whether I should go digital when it comes to my planner.  Everyone out there is either doing bullet journals or digital, or they trust their google calendar.

But seriously, I've done both to a point.  Using my paper planner for thoughts of the days and to do lists, but all of you, the few that actually know that I have this blog know that I am not the best at keeping a journal, a blog, and yes, even a planner.  I do mean well, and I enjoy the artsy stuff with stickers and all that.  I enjoy the washi tape and that kind of stuff.  

So, this planner has pages to color, checklists, Daily gratitude forms, and I chose to customize it that way.

Well, it's 2/3 through 2022 and I think for the most part I did pretty well using this planner.  It has been the best thus far with all the planners I have had over the years.  

Well, I am finally going to publish this even though it's 7 months way too late.  

Hope all are well

No comments: