13 April 2010

GETTING TOGETHER FOR NICKY'S BIRTHDAY

Tonight I was able to go to L and Ls for Nicky's surprise get together to celebrate her 32nd Birthday. So young she is. Maiki and Allyson came from Ogden and Lani, Kia and I from around Salt Lake. Of course Raul and Livy were there too. There were a few others that we were hoping would be there, but they had to work. It was a nice little gathering ....good food and good company. Nicky shared with us some great news (well actually Leilani did) in that she is expecting. Here is a photo of the ladies:



We enjoyed some ono food:


well at least I liked it. Kia did not care for the laulau, I thought was ono. I ordered the Laulau and Chicken Katsu.


So here is Lani and Maiki enjoying their food, Lani had the kal-bi and barbecue chicken and Maiki had the Laulau and Kalua Pig.


and just lots of smiles, laughing, and talking story.




Happy Birthday Nicky !!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Tuela,
I love reading your blog and have been following it for awhile. Thanks for the recent updates!!! Congrats to you and Micah on your goal to get to the temple. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I am in your cheering section!!! :)

Gena said...

didn't realize you had one of these!! so fun.
let me know your email and i'll invite you to ours. :)